    Danny Ovnt Guest

    I can't seem to or know how to get auto complete to work on addresses.
    Any help would be appreciated.

    Danny Ovnt, Feb 1, 2007

  2. Danny Ovnt

    Guest

    "Danny Ovnt" <> wrote:

    >I can't seem to or know how to get auto complete to work on addresses.
    >Any help would be appreciated.

    Post this question to
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    (one that I'm lurking :) )

    --
    Cry
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=B1Z8pSXCNFI

    , Feb 1, 2007

  3. Danny Ovnt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    The addresses have to be in your address book or you have to have replied to
    them before.

    pcbutts1, Feb 1, 2007
  4. Danny Ovnt

    Danny Ovnt Guest

    They are all in my address book but auto complete isn't working. I'm trying
    to figure out how
    to make it work.

    Danny Ovnt, Feb 1, 2007
  5. Danny Ovnt

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Danny Ovnt wrote:
    > They are all in my address book but auto complete isn't working. I'm
    > trying to figure out how
    > to make it work.

    Call Bill Gates?

    WhzzKdd, Feb 1, 2007
  6. Danny Ovnt

    Gordon Guest

    "WhzzKdd" <> wrote in message
    > Danny Ovnt wrote:
    >> They are all in my address book but auto complete isn't working. I'm
    >> trying to figure out how
    >> to make it work.
    >>

    > Call Bill Gates?

    Call Bill Gates WHAT?

    Gordon, Feb 1, 2007
  7. Danny Ovnt

    Danny Ovnt Guest

    Thanks I did he is a friend of mine. It doesn't brother me that he has so
    much money like it does some.

    Microsoft Rules!

    Danny Ovnt, Feb 2, 2007
  8. Danny Ovnt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Is it selected under tools>options>send?

    pcbutts1, Feb 2, 2007
  9. Danny Ovnt

    Danny Ovnt Guest

    Yes, I did find it under tools-options-send and it does have a check.
    However, I have found it only will do auto-complete after I have first sent
    that person an email. I just wonder if this is the way it is suppose to
    be???

    Danny Ovnt, Feb 2, 2007
  10. Danny Ovnt

    Guest

    "Danny Ovnt" <> wrote:

    >Yes, I did find it under tools-options-send and it does have a check.
    >However, I have found it only will do auto-complete after I have first sent
    >that person an email. I just wonder if this is the way it is suppose to
    >be???

    .... A Vista user.

    --
    http://www.onahorse.com/

    , Feb 2, 2007
  11. Danny Ovnt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yes if you don't send them a message first how is it going to know what auto
    complete.

    pcbutts1, Feb 2, 2007
  12. Danny Ovnt

    Danny Ovnt Guest

    Well, I never had to send or receive mail before for auto-complete to work.
    But it does work now after sending and receiving. So it is working now.
    Thanks for the help. Even those babies that is past their warm milk and bed
    time.

    Danny Ovnt, Feb 3, 2007