    Hi,
    Can anybody tell me if the above is a 64 or 32 bit edition?

    Many thanks
    Reyesg, Jun 11, 2008

  2. Reyesg

    Mark H Guest

    Yes.

    Retail purchase of Vista Ultimate, you get both versions. 32-bit and 64-bit.
    (This version is not labeled as OEM.)
    While this is the Spanish version, it cannot be licensed in Latin America.

    http://www.vitude.net/productos_detalle.asp?id=35336

    Mark H, Jun 11, 2008

  3. Reyesg

    Reyesg Guest

    Many thanks. This is just what I was looking for. I need the 64 bit and
    didn't know if I would get it with this product.

    Thanks again for the super fast reply!

    Reyesg, Jun 11, 2008