    option is a free trial from trend micro.

    Is there any free antivirus software that supports vista? I don't
    really want zonealarm though

    Travis, Sep 30, 2006

  2. Travis

    - Bobb - Guest

    it is in microsoft.public.windows.vista.general newsgroup

    - Bobb -, Sep 30, 2006

  3. Try the symantec site and take a look there if there's any kind of programma
    who's supported Vista.
    Maybe they got one for you.
    Suc6
    De Zundappmuts

    De Zundappmuts, Oct 1, 2006
  4. Travis

    Travis Guest

    nvm, I'm using AVG. I don't like symatec as anti-virus protection should
    all be free

    Travis, Oct 1, 2006
  5. Travis

    - Bobb - Guest

    Symantec has Antivirus for Vista in Beta - currently only for 32 bit.
    You can go to their site and volunteeer to be a tester. You have to
    provide your hardware info / apps you run (theirs and others) etc. It is
    a bit of a nuisance but if you WANT to do it, that's how to get it.
    As I said earlier, if you want Vista info , I'd recommend going to their
    newsgroup - LOTS of this info already over there.

    - Bobb -, Oct 1, 2006