    1. Advertising

  2. Maro

    Hexalon Guest

    Hexalon, May 22, 2007

  3. Maro

    Bart Bailey Guest

  4. Maro

    directive51 Guest

    On Mon, 21 May 2007 11:51:56 +0100, Maro <>
    wrote:

    >Again?
    >
    >http://www.ciocentral.org/entry/new-trouble-for-microsoft-vista-hacked-again/

    I read where the new DVD security thingy got hacked too, before they
    even released it to replace the prior one that was hacked earlier.

    I'm surprised the hackers are making good on their claims that
    they'd break anything M$ or the movie crowd thought up.

    I was impressed by all the "security" talk in the long marketing
    build up. Taken in by marketing once again I guess.
    directive51, May 26, 2007
  5. Maro

    Vanguard Guest

    "Maro" wrote in message
    > Again?
    >
    > http://www.ciocentral.org/entry/new-trouble-for-microsoft-vista-hacked-again/

    Interesting how the link for "advantages" of Vista takes you to the
    disadvantages and the "disadvantages" takes you to the advantages. Also
    interesting is that this site wants to push an ActiveX control on your
    host.

    I wasn't aware that volume-licensed editions of Windows require a
    product key or activation.
    Vanguard, May 26, 2007
  6. Maro

    Guest

    On Sat, 26 May 2007 11:33:43 -0500, "Vanguard" <>
    wrote:

    >I wasn't aware that volume-licensed editions of Windows require a
    >product key or activation.

    On that note, I've got win2k, but I just downloaded the knoppix DVD
    and ran my first "linux" the other day. Sucker booted right up,
    everything worked. I punched up a couple of my favorite websites
    and it wasn't a whole lot different than Opera on Windows. Love the
    free Office suite too. Remarkable freebie.
    , May 28, 2007
  7. Maro

    Vanguard Guest

    nobody wrote in message
    > "Vanguard" wrote:
    >>I wasn't aware that volume-licensed editions of Windows require a
    >>product key or activation.

    > On that note, I've got win2k, but I just downloaded the knoppix DVD
    > and ran my first "linux" the other day. Sucker booted right up,
    > everything worked. I punched up a couple of my favorite websites
    > and it wasn't a whole lot different than Opera on Windows. Love the
    > free Office suite too. Remarkable freebie.

    There are tons of LiveCD editions of Linux. Go to distrowatch.com.
    Vanguard, May 28, 2007
  8. Maro

    Pacu Guest

    On Sat, 26 May 2007 11:33:43 -0500, "Vanguard" <> wrote:

    >"Maro" wrote in message
    >> Again?
    >>
    >> http://www.ciocentral.org/entry/new-trouble-for-microsoft-vista-hacked-again/
    >>

    >Interesting how the link for "advantages" of Vista takes you to the
    >disadvantages and the "disadvantages" takes you to the advantages. Also
    >interesting is that this site wants to push an ActiveX control on your
    >host.
    >
    >I wasn't aware that volume-licensed editions of Windows require a
    >product key or activation.

    is not now/?
    Pacu, May 30, 2007
  9. Maro

    Vanguard Guest

    "Pacu" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 26 May 2007 11:33:43 -0500, "Vanguard" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"Maro" wrote in message
    >>> Again?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.ciocentral.org/entry/new-trouble-for-microsoft-vista-hacked-again/
    >>>

    >>Interesting how the link for "advantages" of Vista takes you to the
    >>disadvantages and the "disadvantages" takes you to the advantages.
    >>Also
    >>interesting is that this site wants to push an ActiveX control on your
    >>host.
    >>
    >>I wasn't aware that volume-licensed editions of Windows require a
    >>product key or activation.

    > is not now/?

    Don't use online translators. You won't get decent translations. Your
    reply is an example.
    Vanguard, May 31, 2007