Windows Vista Free! I Need to share my results I found Windows Vista for Free!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by I love Google, May 5, 2007.

  1. http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.com Amazing deal Vista for Free! I
    found thats not exactly a digital camera but I think this group would
    be interested since its not just a pile of BS bots and colin from the
    UK, Mick from australia and Mike from the US I know google groups is a
    real unmatched traffic generator so I thought I would just mention
    this today! Not to mention chris told me that for 8 million you too
    could own yahoo! Imagine your personal 80billion dollar company for
    the cut rat price of 8 million! imagine enough money to run the
    legitimate part of Yahoo for 3 months! Time to cut the fat.
     
    I love Google, May 5, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. I love Google

    Private Guest

    Re: Windoze Vista SPAM SPAM SPAM

    "I love Google" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.com Amazing deal Vista for Free! I


    Micro$oft marketing cretins sink to a new low by spaming Usenet.

    Dell is on the right track and now offers Linux preinstalled on new
    computers.

    You too can have open source software without DRM and Micro$oft spyware.

    This group will appreciate Micro$oft slogan 'Where do you want to crash
    today'
     
    Private, May 5, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Re: Windoze Vista SPAM SPAM SPAM

    On May 4, 5:06 pm, "Private" <> wrote:
    > "I love Google" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    >
    > >http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.comAmazing deal Vista for Free! I

    >
    > Micro$oft marketing cretins sink to a new low by spaming Usenet.
    >
    > Dell is on the right track and now offers Linux preinstalled on new
    > computers.
    >
    > You too can have open source software without DRM and Micro$oft spyware.
    >
    > This group will appreciate Micro$oft slogan 'Where do you want to crash
    > today'



    I don´t agree with this poster I just found where you can download
    Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
    might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
    to man for themselves.
     
    I love Google, May 5, 2007
    #3
  4. I love Google

    ray Guest

    Re: Windoze Vista SPAM SPAM SPAM

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 20:04:08 -0700, I love Google wrote:

    > On May 4, 5:06 pm, "Private" <> wrote:
    >> "I love Google" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    >>
    >> >http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.comAmazing deal Vista for Free! I

    >>
    >> Micro$oft marketing cretins sink to a new low by spaming Usenet.
    >>
    >> Dell is on the right track and now offers Linux preinstalled on new
    >> computers.
    >>
    >> You too can have open source software without DRM and Micro$oft spyware.
    >>
    >> This group will appreciate Micro$oft slogan 'Where do you want to crash
    >> today'

    >
    >
    > I don´t agree with this poster I just found where you can download
    > Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
    > might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
    > to man for themselves.


    But I don't need to try a secure operating system - I already run Linux.
     
    ray, May 5, 2007
    #4
  5. I love Google

    Roy G Guest

    Re: Windoze Vista SPAM SPAM SPAM

    "I love Google" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    On May 4, 5:06 pm, "Private" <> wrote:
    > "I love Google" <> wrote in
    > messagenews:...
    >
    > >http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.comAmazing deal Vista for Free! I

    >
    > Micro$oft marketing cretins sink to a new low by spaming Usenet.
    >
    > Dell is on the right track and now offers Linux preinstalled on new
    > computers.
    >
    > You too can have open source software without DRM and Micro$oft spyware.
    >
    > This group will appreciate Micro$oft slogan 'Where do you want to crash
    > today'



    I don´t agree with this poster I just found where you can download
    Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
    might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
    to man for themselves.



    Oh Yeh!!

    I don't care what your think, or agree to, because you are a Lying Spamming
    Arsehole.

    There is nowhere on your crappy blog where anything can be downloaded,
    except Pay per Click Ads.

    Roy G
     
    Roy G, May 5, 2007
    #5
  6. Re: Windoze Vista SPAM SPAM SPAM

    On May 5, 4:05 am, "Roy G" <> wrote:
    > "I love Google" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    > On May 4, 5:06 pm, "Private" <> wrote:
    >
    > > "I love Google" <> wrote in
    > > messagenews:...

    >
    > > >http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.comAmazingdeal Vista for Free! I

    >
    > > Micro$oft marketing cretins sink to a new low by spaming Usenet.

    >
    > > Dell is on the right track and now offers Linux preinstalled on new
    > > computers.

    >
    > > You too can have open source software without DRM and Micro$oft spyware.

    >
    > > This group will appreciate Micro$oft slogan 'Where do you want to crash
    > > today'

    >
    > I don´t agree with this poster I just found where you can download
    > Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
    > might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
    > to man for themselves.
    >
    > Oh Yeh!!
    >
    > I don't care what your think, or agree to, because you are a Lying Spamming
    > Arsehole.
    >
    > There is nowhere on your crappy blog where anything can be downloaded,
    > except Pay per Click Ads.
    >
    > Roy G

    Roy its just plain the deal of the century you can´t help but get
    something for nothing.
     
    I love Google, May 6, 2007
    #6
  7. I love Google

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    Re: Windoze Vista SPAM SPAM SPAM

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 21:54:41 -0600, ray wrote:

    > On Fri, 04 May 2007 20:04:08 -0700, I love Google wrote:


    >> I don´t agree with this poster I just found where you can download
    >> Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
    >> might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
    >> to man for themselves.

    >
    > But I don't need to try a secure operating system - I already run Linux.


    Does this mean that you do not want his viruses?

    --
    Neil
    reverse 'r' and'a' - delete 'l' for email
     
    Neil Ellwood, May 6, 2007
    #7
  8. I love Google

    ray Guest

    Re: Windoze Vista SPAM SPAM SPAM

    On Sun, 06 May 2007 02:49:20 -0500, Neil Ellwood wrote:

    > On Fri, 04 May 2007 21:54:41 -0600, ray wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 04 May 2007 20:04:08 -0700, I love Google wrote:

    >
    >>> I don´t agree with this poster I just found where you can download
    >>> Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
    >>> might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
    >>> to man for themselves.

    >>
    >> But I don't need to try a secure operating system - I already run Linux.

    >
    > Does this mean that you do not want his viruses?


    It means he couldn't give to me if we tried. Been running four Linux
    computers on broadband internet access up 24/7/365 for five years now and
    have yet to see my first malware infestation - and I take none of the
    familiar precautions - I got my computers to use, not to administer.
     
    ray, May 6, 2007
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Wayne
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    797
  2. cuba
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    4,796
  3. flashlarue
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    912
  4. Nick
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    282
  5. Giuen
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,259
    Giuen
    Sep 12, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page