    Thanks in advance

    HOPE -- Desire and expectation rolled into one.
    Ambrose Bierce1842-1914

    kenny, Sep 12, 2005

  2. kenny

    WormWood Guest

    "kenny" <> wrote in message
    news:-privat.org...
    > looking for a link to download this at full speed so I can try it out.
    > I know I can find it on torrents and p2p networks.. but I am looking
    > for
    > an ftp or http download that will allow me to download it fast..
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    > HOPE -- Desire and expectation rolled into one.
    > Ambrose Bierce1842-1914

    And what, in your opinion is "fast?" Sorry, from here I can't quite make
    out what sort of internet connection you have.

    WormWood, Sep 12, 2005

  3. kenny

    kenny Guest

    Sorry ignore this....
    I am using BitComet a torrent client now, and it is very fast!
    I didnt have it configured correctly the first time.
    The only bad part is that you have to upload at the same time... but it is
    ok.
    I wouldnt mind that if my upload bandwidth wasnt only 128k.

    kenny, Sep 12, 2005
  4. kenny

    Trax Guest

    "kenny" <> wrote:

    |>Sorry ignore this....
    |>I am using BitComet a torrent client now, and it is very fast!
    |>I didnt have it configured correctly the first time.
    |>The only bad part is that you have to upload at the same time... but it is
    |>ok.
    |>I wouldnt mind that if my upload bandwidth wasnt only 128k.

    I use Azureus http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ and can config the
    upload and download speeds, I usually throttle my upload speed to 25K.

    --

    http://media.putfile.com/PurePwnage-WoWisafeeling

    Trax, Sep 12, 2005
  5. kenny

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:58:25 +0300, kenny wrote:

    >looking for a link to download this at full speed so I can try it out.

    It's got even less bits and less likely to work with anything , even x64
    has lots of hassles and it's a boxed product.

    >I know I can find it on torrents and p2p networks.. but I am looking for
    >an ftp or http download that will allow me to download it fast..

    Subscribe,
    http://technet.microsoft.com/default.aspx
    and MS will send you CDs with OS's on it.

    Me

    why?, Sep 12, 2005
  6. kenny

    Martik Guest

    "kenny" <> wrote in message
    > looking for a link to download this at full speed so I can try it out.
    > I know I can find it on torrents and p2p networks.. but I am looking for
    > an ftp or http download that will allow me to download it fast..
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    > HOPE -- Desire and expectation rolled into one.
    > Ambrose Bierce1842-1914

    It's not worth your trouble. Looks just like XP and is not fully functional.

    Martik, Sep 12, 2005