    that device, either. I have Googled for it many times, and read that it can
    be done, but no one who has done it will say how.
    Any ideas?

    Murray McMeill, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Murray McMeill

    Tony Guest

    "Murray McMeill" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Has anyone been able to get the December release of Windows Vista (32 bit)
    > to install on an MSI K8N NVidia based motherboard? I have tried to feed
    > it the Windows XP drivers for the NVidia RAID, but Vista won't accept
    > them. I have tried to install to a single HD on the parallel IDE
    > connector, but Vista cannot see that drive either, nor will it accept the
    > driver disk for that device, either. I have Googled for it many times,
    > and read that it can be done, but no one who has done it will say how.
    > Any ideas?

    You have to slipstream the drivers:
    Use http://www.nliteos.com/faq.html#2

    Forum: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=50659&hl=

    Tony, Jan 20, 2006

  3. I thank you for that, however, both RC1 and RC5 of NLite crash when I feed
    it my Vista CD. This was probably valid on the Beta1 release of Vista, but
    I've got Beta2.

    Murray McNeill, Jan 20, 2006