    I am connected to the internet via wireless broadband at the time this
    happens.
    Can anyone help me on this issue to resolve it?
    WB1, Feb 20, 2008

  2. Are you being blocked by a firewall?

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 20, 2008

  3. WB1

    Jane C Guest

    Try this from MVP Ramesh:

    http://www.winhelponline.com/articl...-using-Help-and-Support-in-Windows-Vista.html

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
    Jane C, Feb 20, 2008
  4. WB1

    WB1 Guest

    Thankyou Jane C for your kind help. The link definitely helped me and my pc
    to work properly again. Much appreciated.

    WB1, Feb 21, 2008