    Has anyone of you tried installing Windows Vista? Please let me know your
    experience.

    Hemanth
    =?Utf-8?B?SGVtYW50aA==?=, Mar 8, 2006

  2. The vista newsgroups would be a better place to ask this.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Mar 8, 2006

  3. hi
    what is the link?
    Hemanth

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVtYW50aA==?=, Mar 8, 2006
  4. microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 8, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SGVtYW50aA==?=

    mikeyhsd Guest

    refresh the news groups list on your account.

    mikeyhsd, Mar 8, 2006