    when I click on "review and install" updates I get a long pause and then
    "page cannot be displayed" message. This goes for the "Critical Updates and
    Service Packs", "Windows XP" and "Driver Updates" links as well.

    FeaolPlay, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Lots of folks having weirdness w/ XP around here - try hitting Reload a
    few times after you get the error and see if that helps. Try disabling
    your firewall and/or plugging in somewhere else as well.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Sep 22, 2003

  3. FeaolPlay

    FeaolPlay Guest

    Tried disabling my firewall and plugged into a different socket to no avail.
    Thing is, I only get the "page cannot be displayed" message once I go to
    windows update.

    Anyone else got any ideas?

    FeaolPlay, Sep 22, 2003
  4. FeaolPlay

    Boomer Guest

    FeaolPlay said:

    > Tried disabling my firewall and plugged into a different socket
    > to no avail. Thing is, I only get the "page cannot be displayed"
    > message once I go to windows update.
    >
    > Anyone else got any ideas?

    Having problems downloading and install updates?
    "Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers"

    Boomer, Sep 22, 2003