    is out of sync with time on update certificate, please correct system time
    and try again". Anyone else seen this, and were you able to get the problem
    corrected, and if so, how?

    me, Sep 29, 2004

  2. me

    Jamco Guest

    try correcting the system time

    Jamco, Sep 29, 2004

  3. me

    AG Guest

    "Jamco" <> wrote in message
    > try correcting the system time
    > "me" <> wrote in message
    > >I have had a problem accessing windows update. I get the error "system
    > >time
    > > is out of sync with time on update certificate, please correct system

    time
    > > and try again". Anyone else seen this, and were you able to get the
    > > problem
    > > corrected, and if so, how?

    If his suggestion doesn't work try putting that error into Google and see
    what comes up.
    AG

    AG, Sep 30, 2004
  4. me

    goorken Guest

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:47:36 -0400, "me" <> wrote:

    >I have had a problem accessing windows update. I get the error "system time
    >is out of sync with time on update certificate, please correct system time
    >and try again". Anyone else seen this, and were you able to get the problem
    >corrected, and if so, how?

    hiyas, i recently had this problem myself, and coulden't figure the
    problem, and all of a sudden , my machine is winxp, btw, i coulden,t
    get into hardware manager or the ctrl+alt+del and see what was running
    in the background, i ended up reloading windows after renameing the
    windows folder, and found several virii and trojans lurking in the old
    windows folder, fixed and repaired it all and deleted the old stuff,
    been good since

    goorken, Oct 6, 2004