    Win XP SP1
    Xp2600
    512 MB
    Chunt, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Chunt

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Chunt

    Ionizer Guest

    "Chunt" <> wrote in message
    news:bg98al$5dv$...
    > It's just stopped working.
    > Click on update and it says windows update incomplete and gives a knowlege
    > base ref no 174360 which is no help.
    > No settings were changed previous to this.
    > Win XP SP1
    > Xp2600
    > 512 MB

    I just went to Windows Update at 4:10PM after reading your post. I didn't
    even get an error message, just this:
    "Windows Update is looking for available updates... 0% complete" It's been
    sitting there for five minutes as I type this, so the problem may not be at
    your end at all.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Now Playing: "The Waiting" (Is The Hardest Part) - Tom Petty.
    Ionizer, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Chunt

    Chunt Guest

    Cheers mike that sorted it.
    It dosent say what caused it though, any ideas.

    Chunt, Jul 30, 2003
  5. Chunt

    °Mike° Guest

    Well, considering I have no idea what path you took in the
    troubleshooting page, how am I supposed to know?

    On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:47:55 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bg9hur$cor$>
    Chunt scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jul 31, 2003