  1. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    How do you hide the language packs is vista update?
    Kue2, Jan 30, 2007

  2. Kue2

    Jane C Guest

    View available updates > right click on the ones you don't need and select
    Hide update.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    Jane C, Jan 30, 2007

  3. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Thanks Jane

    Kue2, Jan 30, 2007
  4. And how do you unhide them ?
    I hide some a few weeks ago, cause I thought I don't need them.
    But now, when I want to install a hidden one (the English language), they
    were all disapeared... I can't unhide them.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXJWTA==?=, Mar 13, 2007
  5. Kue2

    David Qunt Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXJWTA==?= <> squirted
    these wordjisms deep inside the bumtube of the newstwat in

    > And how do you unhide them ?
    > I hide some a few weeks ago, cause I thought I don't need them.
    > But now, when I want to install a hidden one (the English language),
    > they were all disapeared... I can't unhide them.
    >

    > "Jane C" wrote:
    >
    >> View available updates > right click on the ones you don't need and
    >> select Hide update.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    >> Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation ;-)
    >> "Kue2" <> wrote in message
    >> > How do you hide the language packs is vista update?

    The opposite of "hide" is "reveal".
    David Qunt, Mar 13, 2007
  6. Thanks for the correction :)

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXJWTA==?=, Mar 13, 2007
  7. Kue2

    Jane C Guest

    Windows Update > link on the left pane 'Restore hidden updates'.

    Jane C, Mar 13, 2007