    bardeban Guest

    I noticed that there is no windows update icon in start menu. How could I
    create it there so when I click on start, I would see it there?

    bardeban, Jan 21, 2009

  2. bardeban

    bardeban Guest

    XP Pro SP3

    bardeban, Jan 21, 2009

  3. bardeban

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:06:47 -0500, "bardeban" <>
    wrote:

    >I noticed that there is no windows update icon in start menu. How could I
    >create it there so when I click on start, I would see it there?

    New Icon:
    Target:
    %SystemRoot%\system32\wupdmgr.exe
    Start In:
    %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%

    Evan Platt, Jan 21, 2009
  4. bardeban wrote:

    > XP Pro SP3

    Drag/drop the icon from control panel to where you want ...

    wisdomkiller @ pain, Jan 21, 2009
  5. bardeban

    bardeban Guest

    What do you mean? what am I suppose to do?

    bardeban, Jan 21, 2009
  6. bardeban

    bardeban Guest

    There is no windows update icon in control panel.
    And how could you drag and drop from control panel to start menu???????????
    "wisdomkiller @ pain" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    bardeban, Jan 21, 2009
  7. bardeban

    bardeban Guest

    Never mind, I found the solution in Google!

    bardeban, Jan 21, 2009
  8. bardeban

    John Holmes Guest

    bardeban "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:06:47 -0500, "bardeban"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I noticed that there is no windows update icon in start menu. How
    >>>could I create it there so when I click on start, I would see it
    >>>there?

    >> New Icon:
    >> Target:
    >> %SystemRoot%\system32\wupdmgr.exe
    >> Start In:
    >> %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%
    >> --
    >> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    > What do you mean? what am I suppose to do?

    1. You're supposed to ignore Evan Platt.
    2. You're supposed not to top-poast.
    3. You're supposed to ignore Evan Platt.
    4. You're supposed to learn how to create a simple shortcut in windows.
    5. You're supposed to ignore Evan Platt.

    That's it.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Jan 21, 2009
  9. bardeban

    Clogwog Guest

    "John Holmes" <> schreef in bericht
    > bardeban "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> New Icon:
    >>> Target:
    >>> %SystemRoot%\system32\wupdmgr.exe
    >>> Start In:
    >>> %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%
    >>> --
    >>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    >> What do you mean? what am I suppose to do?

    > 1. You're supposed to ignore Evan Platt.
    > 2. You're supposed not to top-poast.
    > 3. You're supposed to ignore Evan Platt.
    > 4. You're supposed to learn how to create a simple shortcut in windows.
    > 5. You're supposed to ignore Evan Platt.
    >
    > That's it.

    6. You're supposed to abstain from any kind of X-mas or Happy New Year or
    Easter greetings to Evan Platt.
    ;-)

    Clogwog, Jan 22, 2009
  10. bardeban

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:06:40 -0500, "bardeban" <>
    wrote:

    >Never mind, I found the solution in Google!

    Glad you got it figured out, and hopefully learned (or already have)
    killfiled John Holmes... :)

    Evan Platt, Jan 22, 2009
  11. bardeban

    John Holmes Guest

    Clogwog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "John Holmes" <> schreef in bericht
    >> bardeban "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>

    >>> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> What do you mean? what am I suppose to do?

    >> 1. You're supposed to ignore Evan Platt.
    >> 2. You're supposed not to top-poast.
    >> 3. You're supposed to ignore Evan Platt.
    >> 4. You're supposed to learn how to create a simple shortcut in
    >> windows. 5. You're supposed to ignore Evan Platt.
    >>
    >> That's it.

    > 6. You're supposed to abstain from any kind of X-mas or Happy New Year
    > or Easter greetings to Evan Platt.
    > ;-)

    Damn. Forgot that one.

    --