    TIA.

    --
    Alec Ford

    Alec Ford, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Alec Ford

    trout Guest

    Alec Ford wrote:

    > As subject. They were there a few days ago and now they have
    > disappeared.
    >
    > Any ideas why this might have happened and how to get them back
    > please?
    >
    > Running Windows 2000 with SP4
    >
    > TIA.

    A possibility, generally speaking, is that previous updates have
    been amalgamated into subsequent cumulative updates; as well as
    mentioning that this is probably only an issue if you decide that you
    need to remove an update for a specific reason.
    --
    "*Generally* speaking. Maybe."

    trout, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Alec Ford

    Alec Ford Guest

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:33:25 -0800, trout wrote:

    > Alec Ford wrote:
    >
    >> As subject. They were there a few days ago and now they have
    >> disappeared.
    >>
    >> Any ideas why this might have happened and how to get them back
    >> please?
    >>
    >> Running Windows 2000 with SP4
    >>
    >> TIA.

    > A possibility, generally speaking, is that previous updates have
    > been amalgamated into subsequent cumulative updates; as well as
    > mentioning that this is probably only an issue if you decide that you
    > need to remove an update for a specific reason.

    Thanks for that. Just wondered why they had suddenly disappeared really.

    --
    Alec Ford

    Alec Ford, Feb 24, 2005
  4. Alec Ford

    Brian Guest

    "Alec Ford" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:33:25 -0800, trout wrote:
    >
    > > Alec Ford wrote:
    > >
    > >> As subject. They were there a few days ago and now they have
    > >> disappeared.
    > >>
    > >> Any ideas why this might have happened and how to get them back
    > >> please?
    > >>
    > >> Running Windows 2000 with SP4
    > >>
    > >> TIA.

    > > A possibility, generally speaking, is that previous updates have
    > > been amalgamated into subsequent cumulative updates; as well as
    > > mentioning that this is probably only an issue if you decide that you
    > > need to remove an update for a specific reason.

    > Thanks for that. Just wondered why they had suddenly disappeared really.
    >
    > --
    > Alec Ford

    are you Welsh?

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005
  5. Alec Ford

    Alec Ford Guest

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:22:08 +0100, Brian wrote:

    > "Alec Ford" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    >>> A possibility, generally speaking, is that previous updates have
    >>> been amalgamated into subsequent cumulative updates; as well as
    >>> mentioning that this is probably only an issue if you decide that you
    >>> need to remove an update for a specific reason.

    >> Thanks for that. Just wondered why they had suddenly disappeared really.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alec Ford

    > are you Welsh?

    No. Why do you ask?

    --
    Alec.

    Alec Ford, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Alec Ford

    > On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:22:08 +0100, Brian wrote:
    >
    > > "Alec Ford" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > >> Thanks for that. Just wondered why they had suddenly disappeared

    really.

    > >> --
    > >> Alec Ford

    > > are you Welsh?

    > No. Why do you ask?

    Just wondering.

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005
  7. Alec Ford

    Alec Ford Guest

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:27:59 +0100, Brian wrote:

    > "Alec Ford" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:22:08 +0100, Brian wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Alec Ford" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > really.

    >>> are you Welsh?

    >> No. Why do you ask?
    >>

    > Just wondering.

    No need for that really is there? I am merely trying to establish a reason
    as to why the entries no longer exist.

    Thought my machine may have been infected with something nasty so thought
    someone on the newsgroup may be able to furnish me with the answer.

    --
    Alec.

    Alec Ford, Feb 24, 2005
  8. Alec Ford

    > On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:27:59 +0100, Brian wrote:
    >
    > > "Alec Ford" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    you

    > > really.

    > >> No. Why do you ask?
    > >>

    > > Just wondering.

    > No need for that really is there? I am merely trying to establish a reason
    > as to why the entries no longer exist.

    hit a nerve did i? so you are welsh then?

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005
  9. Alec Ford

    Alec Ford Guest

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:38:31 +0100, Brian wrote:

    > "Alec Ford" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:27:59 +0100, Brian wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Alec Ford" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > you

    >>> really.

    >>> Just wondering.

    >> No need for that really is there? I am merely trying to establish a reason
    >> as to why the entries no longer exist.

    > hit a nerve did i? so you are welsh then?

    Not at all you unhelpful idiot. If you have nothing constructive to say
    then keep your pathetic trap shut!

    Alec Ford, Feb 24, 2005
  10. Alec Ford

    > On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:38:31 +0100, Brian wrote:
    >
    > > "Alec Ford" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    have

    > > you

    > >> No need for that really is there? I am merely trying to establish a

    reason
    > >> as to why the entries no longer exist.

    > > hit a nerve did i? so you are welsh then?

    > Not at all you unhelpful idiot. If you have nothing constructive to say
    > then keep your pathetic trap shut!

    my lips/mouth/trap didn't move one little bit. do/does your(s) when you
    type?
    hmmm. constructive... o.k.. here goes.. **** off=(an improvement to the
    situation).. constructive enough?

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005
  11. Alec Ford

    Alec Ford Guest

    > my lips/mouth/trap didn't move one little bit. do/does your(s) when you
    > type?
    > hmmm. constructive... o.k.. here goes.. **** off=(an improvement to the
    > situation).. constructive enough?

    Get lost you sad little man .... go get a life.

    Are you German?

    Alec Ford, Feb 24, 2005
  12. Alec Ford

    > > my lips/mouth/trap didn't move one little bit. do/does your(s) when you
    > > type?
    > > hmmm. constructive... o.k.. here goes.. **** off=(an improvement to the
    > > situation).. constructive enough?

    > Get lost you sad little man .... go get a life.
    >
    > Are you German?

    first you tell me to get lost, then ask me a question <pffft>. So you would
    like to chat a little longer? O.K. no i am not German... just because i
    prefer to use a top level domain such as .de does not mean that i am German.
    right... your turn, Alec.

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005