    these be related and does anyone have a solution?

    WinMe
    IE6
    kamputo, Jan 13, 2004

  2. kamputo

    kamputo Guest

    kamputo wrote:
    :: Recently Windows Update hangs at 0% when scanning for updates and I
    :: get "The page cannot be displayed" message when I attempt to log
    :: into hotmail. Could these be related and does anyone have a solution?
    ::
    :: WinMe
    :: IE6

    Ummmmm..........Looks like the hotmail problem was caused by using a proxy
    in Internet Options but Windows Update is still hanging.
    kamputo, Jan 13, 2004