    compatible to the platform I picked but I have a 32 bit platform and that was
    not an option. I still don't have the HOTFIX nor do i have any solution.
    Ideas?
    =?Utf-8?B?S3J5cw==?=, Oct 16, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?QkQ=?=, Oct 17, 2007

  3. Sorry I can't help. I'm having the same problem with my netgear router. I
    have spent two solid days trying everything and reading tons of knowledge
    base articles nothing works. I would like an answer, too.

    =?Utf-8?B?QkQ=?=, Oct 17, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?S3J5cw==?=

    adam Guest

    I am using Windows XP and was having the same problem...until just now. I
    clicked on "set up a wireless network for a home or small office" and I just
    set up a new connection using the router's name and password depending on
    security settings. Hope this works for you.

    adam, Dec 29, 2007