    Fair enought one might say, but they never restart it.
    It does not show in Taskbar only WTM.

    Any help appreciated ...Ian

    Ian, Jun 11, 2007

  2. Ian

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Ian" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Windows XP Home
    >
    > Is there a way of stopping a program that is running
    > showing up in the "Windows Task Manager"
    > I like to leave uTorrent in the background
    > when on the net, but wife/kids complain that
    > it slows down the net, and use WTM to shut it down.
    > Fair enought one might say, but they never restart it.
    > It does not show in Taskbar only WTM.
    >
    > Any help appreciated ...Ian

    No. But you could possibly disable WTM.
    <http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/WindowsXP/UserTips/Customization/EnableDisableTaskManagerinWindowsXPHomePro.html>

    WhzzKdd, Jun 11, 2007

  3. Ian

    Ian Guest

    On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:41:37 -0700, "WhzzKdd"
    <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:

    >"Ian" <> wrote in message
    >> Windows XP Home
    >>
    >> Is there a way of stopping a program that is running
    >> showing up in the "Windows Task Manager"
    >> I like to leave uTorrent in the background
    >> when on the net, but wife/kids complain that
    >> it slows down the net, and use WTM to shut it down.
    >> Fair enought one might say, but they never restart it.
    >> It does not show in Taskbar only WTM.
    >>
    >> Any help appreciated ...Ian
    >>

    >No. But you could possibly disable WTM.
    ><http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/WindowsXP/UserTips/Customization/EnableDisableTaskManagerinWindowsXPHomePro.html>

    Thanks for the reply, disabling WTM did cross my mind.
    Will look at that option ...Ian

    Ian, Jun 14, 2007