    Manager back? I've rebooted etc. with no change.

    Thanks,
    MSRadell

    Mark Radell, Jan 15, 2006

  2. Mark Radell

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:XCjyf.698972$x96.660179@attbi_s72,
    Mark Radell spewed forth:
    > The Task Manager window on my wife's PC comes up without menues or
    > tabs. It comes up with only the processes screen?? How do I get the
    > rest of Task Manager back? I've rebooted etc. with no change.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > MSRadell

    System restore. Go back a few days.

    --
    Regardless of Public Law No. 109-162 I hereby affirm that it is
    probably my intent to annoy the reader of this post. Get over it.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 15, 2006

  3. Mark Radell

    JANA Guest

    Double click on the outer frame. The menus can be toggled off.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Jan 15, 2006
  4. Mark Radell

    John Holmes Guest

    Toolman Tim blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > In news:XCjyf.698972$x96.660179@attbi_s72,
    > Mark Radell spewed forth:
    >> The Task Manager window on my wife's PC comes up without menues or
    >> tabs. It comes up with only the processes screen?? How do I get the
    >> rest of Task Manager back? I've rebooted etc. with no change.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> MSRadell

    > System restore. Go back a few days.

    I've seen better advise from you, TT.

    --
    Your mother was a pompous oddity who talked incessantly about vegetables
    in a rubber-walled room.

    John Holmes, Jan 15, 2006
  5. Mark Radell

    EricP Guest

    On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 03:49:12 GMT, "Mark Radell"
    <> wrote:

    >The Task Manager window on my wife's PC comes up without menues or tabs. It
    >comes up with only the processes screen?? How do I get the rest of Task
    >Manager back? I've rebooted etc. with no change.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >MSRadell

    You have to click in a particular way on the edges of the box. I did
    this last year and it was a pain. I got in a temper and clicked on the
    box and it reverted to normal full display.

    EricP, Jan 15, 2006