    \windows\system32\config\system....missing or corrupt!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanx Simon
    Simon, May 25, 2004

  2. Simon

    Simon Guest

    PS. I tried booting to last known good configuration that worked...no joy

    Simon, May 25, 2004

  3. Simon

    °Mike° Guest

    Your system registry hive is missing or corrupt. Follow
    the procedure here:

    How to Troubleshoot Registry Corruption Issues
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822705

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 10:10:38 +0100, in
    <EYEsc.16$Mq4.15@newsfe5-win>
    Simon scrawled: