    Can Any Body Help

    Regards

    Skinty

    Skinty, Jan 25, 2008

  2. Skinty

    Guest

    "Skinty" <> wrote:

    >Hi All
    >
    >When Trying to start my Laptop the Screen Shows Message As Above & Wont
    >start Up
    >
    >Can Any Body Help

    First hit F8 to enter a boot menu and select last known configuration.

    It's a registry error, and usually fatal unless you have back-up'd the
    registry or can copy the repair copies over.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307545

    The repair registry files will revert you back to the first time you
    installed XP.

    Next time:

    Craziest Night - Nerds
    http://revver.com/video/487010/craziest-night-nerds/

    , Jan 25, 2008

  3. Skinty

    Skinty Guest

    Thanks for The Help I don't have my Start up disc
    Cant Fin it

    Skinty, Jan 25, 2008
  4. Skinty

    Guest

    "Skinty" <> wrote:

    >Thanks for The Help I don't have my Start up disc
    >Cant Fin it

    You can use Hiren bootCD - find one you want (good replies)
    http://thepiratebay.org/search/Hiren%5C's.BootCD.8.1.iso/0/99/0
    Bootup with it go to DOS with ntfs support and copy the files.

    Use www.Utorrent.com to download it.

    ><> wrote in message
    >> "Skinty" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi All
    >>>
    >>>When Trying to start my Laptop the Screen Shows Message As Above & Wont
    >>>start Up
    >>>
    >>>Can Any Body Help

    >> First hit F8 to enter a boot menu and select last known configuration.
    >>
    >> It's a registry error, and usually fatal unless you have back-up'd the
    >> registry or can copy the repair copies over.
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307545
    >>
    >> The repair registry files will revert you back to the first time you
    >> installed XP.
    >>
    >> Next time:
    >> http://www.larshederer.homepage.t-online.de/erunt/
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Craziest Night - Nerds
    >> http://revver.com/video/487010/craziest-night-nerds/

    --

    Craziest Night - Nerds
    http://revver.com/video/487010/craziest-night-nerds/

    , Jan 25, 2008
  5. Skinty

    Guest

    wrote:

    >>Thanks for The Help I don't have my Start up disc
    >>Cant Fin it

    >You can use Hiren bootCD - find one you want (good replies)
    >http://thepiratebay.org/search/Hiren%5C's.BootCD.8.1.iso/0/99/0
    >Bootup with it go to DOS with ntfs support and copy the files.
    >
    >Use www.Utorrent.com to download it.

    Since you'll have the Hiren CD, you can enter a Win32 mode and try to
    get restore to run - if you have a restore point.

    Type in:
    C:\Windows\system32\restore\rstrui.exe
    <enter>
    To open the restore gui
    --

    Craziest Night - Nerds
    http://revver.com/video/487010/craziest-night-nerds/

    , Jan 25, 2008
  6. Skinty

    Skinty Guest

    Lost Here Only have cd & Does not run start Program

    Skinty, Jan 25, 2008