    installed; is there anyway to remove what got installed "completely" as an
    "un" install feature would do ?? If not, will my PC suffer any ill effects
    from having installed these tools. Thanks in advance.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZG91YmxlLWQ=?=, Oct 22, 2007

  2. I think you can safely leave it all where it is and delete all icons and
    menu items that reference these things. Next week you'll have forgotten all
    about it! All that is left is some wasted storage space and a few orphaned
    keys in an already huge registry. Then re-boot and defrag the drive and I
    can't imagine you'll be disturbed by any of it again.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 23, 2007

  3. Correct. There isn't anything they add that will get in the way or cause
    issues.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64