    I have XP Pro on a Dell Laptop.

    Thanks

    Nick
    Nottnick, May 14, 2006

  2. Nottnick

    beenthere Guest

    "Nottnick" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it possible to record more than 60 seconds?
    > I have XP Pro on a Dell Laptop.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Nick

    It`s a pain in the A.
    D\load and install Audacity for nothing (free), you can get it here.
    audacity.sourceforge.net/

    --
    bw..OJ
    beenthere, May 14, 2006

  3. Nottnick

    Bishoop Guest

    "Nottnick" <> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to record more than 60 seconds?
    > I have XP Pro on a Dell Laptop.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Nick

    You can get a decent "free" sound recorder utility at:

    http://www.jetaudio.com/
    Bishoop, May 14, 2006
  4. Nottnick

    Scraggy Guest

    Nottnick wrote:
    > Is it possible to record more than 60 seconds?
    > I have XP Pro on a Dell Laptop.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Nick

    To expand recording length of Sound Recorder:

    1. record a blank minute

    2. save it as 1min.wav

    3. click edit then click insert and insert the 1min.wav file.

    4. repeat step 3 and continue to save and insert.

    members. Groucho Marx
    Scraggy, May 14, 2006