    Processor: AMD Athlon 64 4000+
    HardDrive: Maxtor DiamondMax 10 6L200M0 200GB SATA
    Video Card: ATI Radeon X800 Pro
    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=, Sep 15, 2005

  2. This issue may occur if a system thread generates an exception that the
    error handler does not catch. This may occur if one or more of the following
    conditions exist: . If this issue occurs after the first restart during
    Windows Setup, or after Setup is finished, the computer may not have
    sufficient hard disk space to run Windows.
    . If this issue occurs after the first restart during Windows Setup,
    or after Setup is complete, the computer BIOS may be incompatible with
    Windows.
    . Incompatible video adapter drivers.
    . Damaged RAM.
    . A damaged device driver or system service.
    . If the issue is associated with the Win32k.sys file, it may be
    caused by a third-party remote control program.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=330182&sd=RMVP
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 15, 2005