    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Brad
    Bradley Burton, Sep 18, 2004

  2. Solved the problem

    I went to the Control panel and clicked on the new Windows Firewall icon.

    Thanks

    Bradley Burton, Sep 18, 2004

  3. NEVERMIND. That doesn't solve it.

    I turned off the firewall and it still came up with that message. This is
    something I didn't get before I installed window's new service pack. Any
    suggestions? ...As a last resort, is there a way to uninstall the service
    pack?

    Thanks,
    Brad

    Bradley Burton, Sep 18, 2004
  4. Bradley Burton

    Ionizer Guest

    Re: NEVERMIND. That doesn't solve it.

    > I turned off the firewall and it still came up with that message. This

    is
    > something I didn't get before I installed window's new service pack.

    Any
    > suggestions? ...As a last resort, is there a way to uninstall the

    service
    > pack?

    You may find this recent Lockergnome video tip about the XP SP2 firewall
    helpful: http://channels.lockergnome.com/windows/videotips/15/ (It takes
    a few moments to download before the video plays.)

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Sep 18, 2004
  5. Bradley Burton