    Regards,
    Soenita
    , Nov 17, 2005

  2. OU's are catalogs that you want to make, to build your organisation virtual
    on your machine. Naturally in a school you would have students in one OU and
    teachers in a different. There are many settings you kan give the students
    but not teachers. You apply settings with a GPO (Group Policy Objekts) to an
    OU.

    Group's are used to manage security on the filesystem, printers and
    different resources in the network. You apply users to a global group.

    AD (Active Directory) is a central database with users, machines, all
    resources. When you make a AD you have to name it, that is an domainname.

    Sites are used when you use child domain or more than one domain controllers
    that is placed on drifferent places, with a week line. The domain
    controllers are replicated when you want, to ...... don't used the line all
    the time.

    DHCP are leasing IP adresses to machines in the local network.

    <> skrev i melding

    Tom Eirik Jensen, Nov 25, 2005