    I am going to try a manual clean of the registry next. but would appreciate
    any advice.

    Marshall Tway

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyc2hhbGwgVHdheQ==?=, Jan 14, 2007

  2. Hi
    I do not think that any registry intervention would any thing.
    Your Antenna is probably stuck low close to the floor between the tower case
    and the wall.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 14, 2007

  3. Jack,
    Afraid not, the Antennas sit about Desktop Level. Everything is in the same
    place it was before (pretty much) when the network worked.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyc2hhbGwgVHdheQ==?=, Jan 14, 2007
  4. Hi
    SP2 installs fresh security center that is On by default.
    Organize the Firewall (or Firewalls if you have an additional software
    Firewall) with the correct exceptions to make sure that nothing id blocking
    the connection. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 14, 2007