    takes 2-4 weeks.

    thanks

    will.

    will, Jun 23, 2004

  2. will

    Industrious Guest

    2-4 weeks is a bit optimistic.
    I ordered mine more like 2-4 months ago.

    Nothing yet.

    Industrious, Jun 23, 2004

  3. will

    Evans Guest

    I must be lucky as i have got mine within 3-4 weeks.

    but they are quite outdated by the time it arrived, still it will save a lot
    of time...

    Evans

    Evans, Jun 23, 2004
  4. On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:25:42 +1200, "Industrious"
    <> wrote:

    >2-4 weeks is a bit optimistic.
    >I ordered mine more like 2-4 months ago.
    >
    >Nothing yet.

    I got mine in about 2 weeks, perhaps you should send Micro$oft a
    reminder !!!

    Patrick

    Patrick FitzGerald, Jun 23, 2004
  5. will

    Rupert Guest

    Will,
    I could burn a copy of my one - I have the Feb 2004 disk. Email me

    Cheers
    Rupert

    Rupert, Jun 23, 2004
  6. will

    EMB Guest

    In news:,
    will <> expelled:
    > hi,
    >
    > is there a quicker way to obtain Windows Security Update CD? like
    > from a magazine or someone? i went to microsoft's website and it says
    > delivery takes 2-4 weeks.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > will.

    Contact Brett Roberts. I think the following is his email address (unmunge
    as appropriate)
    brettrob_at_microsoftlysoftly_dot_com

    He's been really good at getting the CD's out in a timely manner and fixing
    lost orders.

    --
    EMB
    change two to number to reply

    EMB, Jun 23, 2004
  7. will

    Rupert Guest

    who gives a rats ass if it's legal, you know MS won't make a fuss - can you
    imagine the reaction from the media?

    "MS prevents users from securing their systems"

    Rupert, Jun 23, 2004
  8. will

    Max Burke Guest

    > will scribbled:
    > hi,
    > is there a quicker way to obtain Windows Security Update CD? like
    > from a magazine or someone? i went to microsoft's website and it says
    > delivery takes 2-4 weeks.

    If you're in Auckland or Wellington, a trip to your local Microsoft office
    will be able to provide you with a CD on the spot.....

    Found Images

    Max Burke, Jun 23, 2004
  9. there,

    Chris Wilkinson, Jun 23, 2004
  10. will

    will Guest

    > If you're in Auckland or Wellington, a trip to your local Microsoft office
    > will be able to provide you with a CD on the spot.....

    #### hmm... i didn't know that. okay i'll give it a try there.

    thanks

    will.

    will, Jun 23, 2004
  11. will

    will Guest

    > I could burn a copy of my one - I have the Feb 2004 disk. Email me

    #### thanks Rupert, i'll try the local office first.
    will.

    will, Jun 23, 2004
  12. will

    ~misfit~ Guest

    will wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > is there a quicker way to obtain Windows Security Update CD? like
    > from a magazine or someone? i went to microsoft's website and it says
    > delivery takes 2-4 weeks.

    The g/f ordered one a few weeks ago and it took less than ten days, probably
    about a week. Now the rush has slowed a little I think they are more onto
    it.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Jun 24, 2004