    2 is it advisable to block services/programs ?
    3 In general what should we do at this circumstance?

    Let us know about this.

    Oom, Oct 10, 2007

  2. Oom

    tiakrista Guest

    On Oct 10, 5:07 am, Oom <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > some of the time windows shows alert box when opening some of the app.
    > and displays,
    >
    > To protect your system, windows has blocked some of the services.
    > do you want to keep blocking the service.
    >
    > >yes, No, Ask me later.

    > its a genuine app. only (nero show time)
    >
    > 1 what it means?
    > 2 is it advisable to block services/programs ?
    > 3 In general what should we do at this circumstance?
    >
    > Let us know about this.

    Please do not block my emails to the chronic pain group nor the
    messages of the chronic pain group
    thanks Karen L Simon

    tiakrista, Oct 10, 2007

  3. Oom

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:07:25 -0000, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Oom Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > Hi,
    >
    > some of the time windows shows alert box when opening some of the app.
    > and displays,
    >
    > To protect your system, windows has blocked some of the services.
    > do you want to keep blocking the service.
    >>yes, No, Ask me later.

    > its a genuine app. only (nero show time)
    >
    > 1 what it means?
    > 2 is it advisable to block services/programs ?
    > 3 In general what should we do at this circumstance?
    >
    > Let us know about this.

    Most applications like to communicate with their home base for
    updates etc, MS has blocked this feature.
    Unblocking, Optional.
    If you trust the company, allow, if not, do not allow.
    Good Luck.

    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Oct 10, 2007
  4. Oom

    Oom Guest

    On Oct 10, 5:07 pm, Oom <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > some of the time windows shows alert box when opening some of the app.
    > and displays,
    >
    > To protect your system, windows has blocked some of the services.
    > do you want to keep blocking the service.
    >
    > >yes, No, Ask me later.

    > its a genuine app. only (nero show time)
    >
    > 1 what it means?
    > 2 is it advisable to block services/programs ?
    > 3 In general what should we do at this circumstance?
    >
    > Let us know about this.

    Hi Old Gringo ,

    I just want to be very sure about blocking a service, and to prevent
    any unknown cause. that's why i post about to clear the doubt.

    can you make a decision/right solution about thinking a problem
    twice... U can only judge, you'd come to know only when you come
    across the problem.

    I think you do subscribe this group for support and help.

    Regards,
    Oom

    Oom, Oct 11, 2007
  5. you should declare that program as notavirus i think

    look into windows manual for clues

    Marillena Köppel, Oct 12, 2007