    open?

    Thanks in advance

    Sil
    Sil-Mon Li, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Sil-Mon Li

    DataSpider Guest

    "Sil-Mon Li" <silmonli@(takethispartout)aol.com> wrote in message
    news:4fHKb.18775$...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Now with broadband I can tune a radio station on the internet, I would

    like
    > to schedule it to come on at a certain time. I have saved the web page to
    > my favourites but how do I schedule it to come on at 7.00 in the morning?

    > know I could set it as my home page and then schedule IE to come on at
    > 7.00am but is there another way to open IE and then open the page I want

    > open?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Sil

    Try: Start/run/cmd schtasks /? or Start/run/cmd at /? if you have
    XP/2000/NT
    DataSpider, Jan 6, 2004

  3. "Sil-Mon Li" <silmonli@(takethispartout)aol.com> wrote in message news:<4fHKb.18775$>...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Now with broadband I can tune a radio station on the internet, I would like
    > to schedule it to come on at a certain time. I have saved the web page to
    > my favourites but how do I schedule it to come on at 7.00 in the morning? I
    > know I could set it as my home page and then schedule IE to come on at
    > 7.00am but is there another way to open IE and then open the page I want to
    > open?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Sil

    Right track.

    Put internet explorer into your scheduler for 7 am, then go to the
    properties of the item, and on the run line put the website you would
    like it to open after the command, as in:

    C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\IEXPLORE.EXE http://radiostation.com

    Simon

    http://simonfixmycomputer.flyeronthewire.com
    Simon Browning, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Sil-Mon Li

    DataSpider Guest

    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > Now with broadband I can tune a radio station on the internet, I would

    like
    > > to schedule it to come on at a certain time. I have saved the web page

    > > my favourites but how do I schedule it to come on at 7.00 in the

    morning? I
    > > know I could set it as my home page and then schedule IE to come on at
    > > 7.00am but is there another way to open IE and then open the page I want

    > > open?
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance
    > >
    > > Sil

    > Right track.
    >
    > Put internet explorer into your scheduler for 7 am, then go to the
    > properties of the item, and on the run line put the website you would
    > like it to open after the command, as in:
    >
    > C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\IEXPLORE.EXE http://radiostation.com
    >
    > Simon
    >
    > http://simonfixmycomputer.flyeronthewire.com

    Or make the webside to your startpage.