    and more machines shipping with cut-price copies of Windows XP.

    Will Windows 7 make any difference to these sagging profit margins? I doubt
    it.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 24, 2009

  2. In message <h4bq4k$bu6$>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > Will Windows 7 make any difference to these sagging profit margins? I
    > doubt it.

    From <http://blogs.zdnet.com/Bott/?p=1184>:

    [Q] How do I do a clean install without wiping out all my data?

    [A] No one knows yet.

    Unbelievable, isn't it, that this stinking pile of excrement is supposed to
    be shipping soon...
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 24, 2009

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    E. Scrooge Guest

    > In message <h4bq4k$bu6$>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >
    > Unbelievable, isn't it, that this stinking pile of excrement is supposed
    > be shipping soon...

    So you've decided to piss off at long last. NZ will be a lot better once
    you're gone.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Jul 25, 2009
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-07-25, E. Scrooge <scrooge@*shot.co.nz> wrote:

    >> In message <h4bq4k$bu6$>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >>
    >> Unbelievable, isn't it, that this stinking pile of excrement is supposed
    >> be shipping soon...

    > So you've decided to piss off at long last. NZ will be a lot better once
    > you're gone.

    Play the ball eh?
    Gordon, Jul 26, 2009
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    impossible Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > On 2009-07-25, E. Scrooge <scrooge@*shot.co.nz> wrote:

    >>> In message <h4bq4k$bu6$>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Unbelievable, isn't it, that this stinking pile of excrement is supposed
    >>> be shipping soon...

    >> So you've decided to piss off at long last. NZ will be a lot better once
    >> you're gone.
    >>

    > Play the ball eh?

    Exactly what sort of "ball" does Ms Penguin think that Larry D'Loser is
    playing with?
    impossible, Jul 26, 2009
  6. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > On 2009-07-25, E. Scrooge <scrooge@*shot.co.nz> wrote:

    >>> In message <h4bq4k$bu6$>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Unbelievable, isn't it, that this stinking pile of excrement is supposed
    >>> be shipping soon...

    >> So you've decided to piss off at long last. NZ will be a lot better once
    >> you're gone.
    >>

    > Play the ball eh?

    His stupid game, his rules which only seemed fair when playing the fool at
    his own game.
    Nothing against nearly extinct penguins either, just a fool that's anti
    Windows PCs.
    The main game around here is computers, his small sub game is a waste of
    time but at least he's going to ship himself off soon.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Jul 26, 2009