    I tried changing resolution, i tried changing color quality, but
    nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please?
    , Sep 22, 2007

  2. who'sthat Guest

    On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:55:34 -0700, wrote:

    >Hi there, I am using Windows XP (SP2). Few months ago I downloaded a
    >game from the internet (iwin.com) Family Fued. This game i was able to
    >play in FULL SCREEN for quite sometime. However few weeks ago
    >something happened, i dont know what but now every time i play that
    >game it only plays in a SMALL square window in the middle of the
    >screen. Recently I have downloaded another game RISK2.Same thing is
    >happening with this game also. I CAN NOT SEEM TO PLAY ANY GAME IN FULL
    >SCREEN.
    >I tried changing resolution, i tried changing color quality, but
    >nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please?

    What did iwini.com say when you asked them?
    Why would you ask here first and not go back to where the problem
    began and start there? Are you completely bereft of problem solving
    abilities?
    who'sthat, Sep 22, 2007

  3. Guest

    On Sep 23, 12:02 am, who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:
    > On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:55:34 -0700, wrote:
    > >Hi there, I am using Windows XP (SP2). Few months ago I downloaded a
    > >game from the internet (iwin.com) Family Fued. This game i was able to
    > >play in FULL SCREEN for quite sometime. However few weeks ago
    > >something happened, i dont know what but now every time i play that
    > >game it only plays in a SMALL square window in the middle of the
    > >screen. Recently I have downloaded another game RISK2.Same thing is
    > >happening with this game also. I CAN NOT SEEM TO PLAY ANY GAME IN FULL
    > >SCREEN.
    > >I tried changing resolution, i tried changing color quality, but
    > >nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please?

    > What did iwini.com say when you asked them?
    > Why would you ask here first and not go back to where the problem
    > began and start there? Are you completely bereft of problem solving
    > abilities?

    Anyone else has any other ideas besides the last author? S/he seems to
    assume a lot.
    , Sep 22, 2007
  4. who'sthat Guest

    On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:22:01 -0000, wrote:

    >On Sep 23, 12:02 am, who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:
    >> On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:55:34 -0700, wrote:
    >> >Hi there, I am using Windows XP (SP2). Few months ago I downloaded a
    >> >game from the internet (iwin.com) Family Fued. This game i was able to
    >> >play in FULL SCREEN for quite sometime. However few weeks ago
    >> >something happened, i dont know what but now every time i play that
    >> >game it only plays in a SMALL square window in the middle of the
    >> >screen. Recently I have downloaded another game RISK2.Same thing is
    >> >happening with this game also. I CAN NOT SEEM TO PLAY ANY GAME IN FULL
    >> >SCREEN.
    >> >I tried changing resolution, i tried changing color quality, but
    >> >nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please?

    >> What did iwini.com say when you asked them?
    >> Why would you ask here first and not go back to where the problem
    >> began and start there? Are you completely bereft of problem solving
    >> abilities?

    >Anyone else has any other ideas besides the last author? S/he seems to
    >assume a lot.

    I assume you would ask for help from the program that you installed
    that started this. What's so hard about understanding that? Learning
    to help yourself starts with knowing who to ask.
    who'sthat, Sep 22, 2007
  5. On 2007-09-22, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, who'sthat waxed eloquently:
    snip

    > I assume you would ask for help from the program that you installed
    > that started this. What's so hard about understanding that? Learning
    > to help yourself starts with knowing who to ask.

    Proficient Google Groper is an oxymoron...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    The Old Sourdough, Sep 22, 2007
  6. Guest

    wrote:

    >Hi there, I am using Windows XP (SP2). Few months ago I downloaded a
    >game from the internet (iwin.com) Family Fued. This game i was able to
    >play in FULL SCREEN for quite sometime. However few weeks ago
    >something happened, i dont know what but now every time i play that
    >game it only plays in a SMALL square window in the middle of the
    >screen. Recently I have downloaded another game RISK2.Same thing is
    >happening with this game also. I CAN NOT SEEM TO PLAY ANY GAME IN FULL
    >SCREEN.
    >I tried changing resolution, i tried changing color quality, but
    >nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please?

    As simple as it might sound, enter the game options and see if there
    is a full screen mode.
    --

    MS will Downgrade you from preinstalled Vista to XP.
    www.news.com/The-XP-alternative-for-Vista-PCs/2100-1016_3-6209481.html
  7. Sano Guest

    - - wrote in

    > On Sep 23, 12:02 am, who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:
    >> On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:55:34 -0700, wrote:
    >> >Hi there, I am using Windows XP (SP2). Few months ago I
    >> >downloaded a game from the internet (iwin.com) Family Fued. This
    >> >game i was able to play in FULL SCREEN for quite sometime.
    >> >However few weeks ago something happened, i dont know what but
    >> >now every time i play that game it only plays in a SMALL square
    >> >window in the middle of the screen. Recently I have downloaded
    >> >another game RISK2.Same thing is happening with this game also.
    >> >I CAN NOT SEEM TO PLAY ANY GAME IN FULL SCREEN.
    >> >I tried changing resolution, i tried changing color quality, but
    >> >nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please?

    >> What did iwini.com say when you asked them?
    >> Why would you ask here first and not go back to where the problem
    >> began and start there? Are you completely bereft of problem
    >> solving abilities?

    > Anyone else has any other ideas besides the last author? S/he
    > seems to assume a lot.

    Try reloading your video drivers. And check the manufacturer for
    updated ones.

    Larry, Sep 23, 2007
  9. wrote:

    > Hi there, I am using Windows XP (SP2). Few months ago I downloaded a
    > game from the internet (iwin.com) Family Fued. This game i was able
    > to play in FULL SCREEN for quite sometime. However few weeks ago
    > something happened, i dont know what but now every time i play that
    > game it only plays in a SMALL square window in the middle of the
    > screen. Recently I have downloaded another game RISK2.Same thing is
    > happening with this game also. I CAN NOT SEEM TO PLAY ANY GAME IN
    > FULL SCREEN.

    Asking the obvious here, does this small window have a MAXIMIZE button
    at the upper right of the title bar - next to the X (Close button)?
    Like just about every window in every computer program? Did you click
    it?

    > I tried changing resolution, i tried changing color quality, but
    > nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please?

    Changing the monitor's resolution (or color) will have nothing to do
    with window size.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 23, 2007
  10. who'sthat Guest

    Obviously you're not trying to help yourself. You'll always be asking
    for help instead of learning how to help yourself.

    who'sthat, Sep 23, 2007