    ample details about handling windows registry.

    Thanks and regards
    kalyan chakravarthy.

    kalyan chakravarthy, Jan 8, 2004

  2. kalyan chakravarthy

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:45:43 -0800, kalyan chakravarthy wrote:

    > Masters!
    > Books r sites r materials (specific) which give
    > ample details about handling windows registry.

    google
    knowledgebase
    technet
    assfucker

    Andy Foster, Jan 8, 2004

  3. kalyan chakravarthy

    Matt Guest

    Try typing Windows registry book into google and see what comes out, I found
    this one that may be perfect for you:
    Windows 2000 Registry for Dummies ISBN: 0764504894

    Matt, Jan 8, 2004
  4. kalyan chakravarthy

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:51:25 +0000, "Andy Foster"
    <> wrote:

    >google
    >knowledgebase
    >technet
    >assfucker

    Is that the first verse of a rap song ? Its cool ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Jan 8, 2004