    jl Guest

    all of these apps imply that they are God's gift to the PC. Is any one of
    these worth their advertising? My reg reeds some surgery.
    jl, May 30, 2005

  2. jl

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Depends what o/s your using
    MS states reg cleaners have no effect on winxp performance

    MrGrumpy, May 31, 2005

  3. jl

    jl Guest

    I use Winxp pro (upgrade from win xp home). Running these programs showed
    over 500 errors. The reason its believeable is that my computer is very
    screwed up. Restore didn't work and it took me over a day to get it to work
    at all. The computer willnot restart it shuts down when I click restart

    jl, May 31, 2005
  4. jl

    OldKenGoat Guest

    jl wrote:
    > all of these apps imply that they are God's gift to the PC. Is any
    > one of these worth their advertising? My reg reeds some surgery.

    Try Crap Cleaner from http://www.ccleaner.com/ It's a freebie and gets high
    marks from users, including me!
    HTH,
    OldKenGoat
    --

    "If the Bible is true, the science known as geology is false and every
    fossil
    OldKenGoat, May 31, 2005