    don't jump into buying x64 pro like I did take your time see if you can
    get drivers on the platform xp x64.
    , Aug 6, 2006

  2. M. Murcek Guest

    Agreed - I've been using x64 Edition on my main desktop since it came out,
    and software isn't a problem. OTOH, there's no driver for Netgear or HP
    print servers, and it looks like there ain't gonna be. My camera, a Fuji
    FinePix, acts like a USB hard drive, so it doesn't even need a driver. In
    all x64 Edition has behaved pretty well, but it will probably go bye-bye
    from my desk when x64 Vista has become stable after release...

    M. Murcek, Aug 7, 2006