    Is anyone else having this problem or know what might be causing it? They have told me to update codecs but I don't know where to get them from.

    MTIA

    David

    David Matthews, May 22, 2007

  2. David Matthews

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 22 May 2007 22:51:09 GMT, "David Matthews"
    <> wrote:

    >------=_NextPart_000_00F0_01C79CCC.224D2110

    Please post in plain text only.

    Evan Platt, May 23, 2007

    http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 23, 2007
  4. David Matthews

    Guest

    "David Matthews" <> wrote:

    >I am trying to view the webcams at adultwork.tv. The chat window opens up fine and I can talk to the lady at the other end, but where the picture should be (that is an embedded windows media player I think), I just get a green square.
    >
    >Is anyone else having this problem or know what might be causing it? They have told me to update codecs but I don't know where to get them from.

    There is also
    http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec_Pack_download.htm

    Plus Gspot http://www.headbands.com/gspot/ that will give info on
    codecs what you have installed, and what's needed (hint download the
    windows .wmv) drop the file into Gspot and it will tell you what you
    need.

    --

    Due South Music Video: Life In A Northern Town
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=7htQnRy6zI8

    , May 23, 2007
  5. David Matthews

    Muse Groops Guest

    wrote:
    > "David Matthews" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I am trying to view the webcams at adultwork.tv. The chat window opens up fine and I can talk to the lady at the other end, but where the picture should be (that is an embedded windows media player I think), I just get a green square.
    >>
    >> Is anyone else having this problem or know what might be causing it? They have told me to update codecs but I don't know where to get them from.

    > There is also
    > http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec_Pack_download.htm
    >
    > Plus Gspot http://www.headbands.com/gspot/ that will give info on
    > codecs what you have installed, and what's needed (hint download the
    > windows .wmv) drop the file into Gspot and it will tell you what <snip>

    I wonder if he found *her* G-Spot?

    Muse Groops, May 23, 2007