    joevan Guest

    It is bad enough for computers to crash now they have phone crashes.
    I guess the next thing will be Linux phones.
    joevan, Dec 25, 2010

  2. joevan wrote:

    > It is bad enough for computers to crash now they have phone crashes.
    > I guess the next thing will be Linux phones.

    You've not heard yet of Android phones?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_(operating_system)

    (or was your post some Christmas humour? <g>)

    --
    -bts
    -Given enough coffee, I could rule the world...
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 25, 2010

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:21:20 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >joevan wrote:
    >
    >> It is bad enough for computers to crash now they have phone crashes.
    >> I guess the next thing will be Linux phones.

    >You've not heard yet of Android phones?
    >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_(operating_system)
    >
    >(or was your post some Christmas humour? <g>)

    I think it is funny, Windows phone!
    joevan, Dec 25, 2010
  4. joevan wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> joevan wrote:
    >>> It is bad enough for computers to crash now they have phone crashes.
    >>> I guess the next thing will be Linux phones.

    >>You've not heard yet of Android phones?
    >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_(operating_system)
    >>
    >>(or was your post some Christmas humour? <g>)

    > I think it is funny, Windows phone!

    Well, yes it is ...

    --
    -bts
    -This poast is valid through December 21, 2012
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 25, 2010