    the competition continued its inexorable advance.

    Microsoft simply has no ability to keep up with a fast-moving market; the
    last decade has proven that.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 25, 2011

  2. Microsoft claims it has shipped an additional half-million Windows Phone 7
    handsets compared to just over a month ago
    <http://www.zdnet.com/blog/hardware/microsoft-ships-2-million-windows-phone-7-handsets-no-word-on-how-many-sold/11114>.

    I think Google is activating that number of Android units about every two
    days.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 27, 2011