    I checked, and the system is set up to allow DOS printing.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    , May 14, 2004

  2. °Mike° Guest

    Is it a shared printer, and if so is it being redirected correctly?

    Have you tried using a different DOS program, to test
    that it is not your program at fault?

    On Thu, 13 May 2004 20:13:41 -0400, in
    <>
    scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 14, 2004

  3. Toolman Tim Guest

    "MrB" <> wrote in message
    > You have to love him. (sorry for the top-posting, it is my preference)

    No, you *DON'T* have to love him. And thanks to you leaving his sickening
    drivel in your post, it made it's way into *MY* computer even though he's
    kill-filed. And now, so are you, dipwad!

    *plonk*

    Toolman Tim, May 14, 2004
  4. MrB Guest

    Toolman,
    Sorry about that. I guess you won't see this. Dipwad? Fucktard? I thought I
    knew all of the nasty words, but I am still learning.

    MrB, May 14, 2004