    home his laptop. They could use a usb drive and add his latop to my network
    and surf porn sites or download illegal songs.

    thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?cmFtb3M=?=, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Hi
    Deleting it means, No protection, I.e. it might make it easier for them to
    log On.
    However since you did not described your Wireless Network topology I can not
    explain further.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 9, 2006

  3. The pc is wired connected to the router, is not wireless connected.
    The pc don't need the ssid and key, does why I wan to remove this info from
    "windows network setup wizard" program

    Thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?cmFtb3M=?=, Feb 10, 2006
  4. does any one knows how to remove it?