    Thanks !
    --
    RMC,CPA

    R. Choate, Dec 24, 2004

  2. R. Choate

    mikeFNB Guest

    what that is, is, a piece of software was installed outside of your security
    settings.
    you are basically giving it permission to be a part of your locked safe.

    do a search on google about 'windows wants my credentials'.
    always a good place to go first
    ' a search engine'

    merry xmas

    mike

    "R. Choate" <> wrote in message
    > I have a small home wireless network with the Linksys cable modem and

    Linksys wireless G router. A little while ago I logged onto
    > one of the PCs in my network and one of those little bubble messages came

    up above the task bar telling me that Windows needs me
    > supply my credentials and to click on the little icon for information. I

    clicked and it told me to do a cntrl+alt+delete to "Lock"
    > my computer and then hit enter. I've not seen this before. I'm using high

    security settings with the hexadecimal setting on my

    mikeFNB, Dec 25, 2004