    etc.

    Can anyone help ??

    JD

    John \O\, Nov 25, 2003

  2. John "O" wrote:
    || I have a Compaq 701FR Laptop running Windows XP to which is all
    || running fine but am finding that when I double click on the "My
    || Computer" icon from the desktop, the window opens but then seems to
    || hang without showing any drives etc.
    || Can anyone help ??

    Yes.

    || JD

    But wait, aren't you the same John "O" who is on the shit list?

    --
    Gazwad

    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Nov 25, 2003

  3. John \O\

    John \O\ Guest

    "Lord Gazwad of Grantham" <> wrote in message
    > John "O" wrote:
    > || I have a Compaq 701FR Laptop running Windows XP to which is all
    > || running fine but am finding that when I double click on the "My
    > || Computer" icon from the desktop, the window opens but then seems to
    > || hang without showing any drives etc.
    > || Can anyone help ??
    >
    > Yes.

    > || JD
    >
    > But wait, aren't you the same John "O" who is on the shit list?
    >
    > --
    > Gazwad
    >
    > Freelance scientist and people tester.
    > Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp

    Yes, but wait aren't you the one who is in the same hospital as Kadat man ?

    PS: Wish I had your brain........cause its brand new as its never been used
    !

    JD

    John \O\, Nov 26, 2003