    Please help me ASAP.
    --
    MS

    mogenss, Oct 9, 2008

  2. What operating system are you talking about?

    Bobby Johnson, Oct 9, 2008

  3. It IS possible to downlaod Windows Movie Maker! You
    download from the Microsoft web site. All you have to do is
    search for 'movie maker' and you are presented with 6 pages
    of links to choose from.

    It's obvious you didn't try very hard, if at all!

    Bobby Johnson, Oct 9, 2008
  4. mogenss

    mogenss Guest

    Windows XP Professionel
    --
    MS

    mogenss, Oct 9, 2008
  5. mogenss

    mogenss Guest

    I have done all that, but I can't find a link that works. I'm directed to
    Windows Update, but there is no Windows Movie Maker (SP2), presumably because
    I already have SP3.
    --
    MS

    mogenss, Oct 9, 2008
  6. Then go to the Windo XP forum. This is for 64-bit Windows,
    so you're in the wrong forum!

    Bobby Johnson, Oct 9, 2008
  7. As I stated previously - You Are In The Wrong forum!

    This is for 64-bit windows, not 32-bit windows!

    Bobby Johnson, Oct 9, 2008
  8. Bobby Johnson, Oct 9, 2008
  9. mogenss

    mogenss Guest