    The installation I have is corrupt, and crashes frequently, and I would like
    to be able to use it.

    Many Thanks in advance,

    Niall J.P. McGahon, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Niall J.P. McGahon

    °Mike° Guest

    You can't remove it, but you can try running the system
    file checker:

    Start ... Run ... sfc /scannow

    On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:04:22 GMT, in
    <qVotd.852$>
    Niall J.P. McGahon scrawled:

    >Hi folks...
    >
    >Is there anyway of removing Windows Movie Maker form WinXP pro in view of
    >re-installing it.
    >
    >The installation I have is corrupt, and crashes frequently, and I would like
    >to be able to use it.
    >
    >Many Thanks in advance,

    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Niall J.P. McGahon

    Nowhere Guest

    Is a anyway to update it, without getting SP2?

    Nowhere, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Niall J.P. McGahon

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2004
  5. Niall J.P. McGahon

    Nowhere Guest

    Nowhere, Dec 7, 2004
  6. Niall J.P. McGahon

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2004
  7. Niall J.P. McGahon

    Richard Guest

    Niall J.P. McGahon wrote:

    > Hi folks...

    > Is there anyway of removing Windows Movie Maker form WinXP pro in view of
    > re-installing it.

    > The installation I have is corrupt, and crashes frequently, and I would
    > like to be able to use it.

    > Many Thanks in advance,

    Remove from add/remove programs and reinstall.

    Richard, Dec 8, 2004