Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 released

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 7, 2007.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 7, 2007

  2. It installs as an update.

    If 6.0 was uninstalled, it would probably be necessary to re-create any
    partnerships.

    Dominic Payer, Jun 7, 2007

  3. Dominic:
    You are right.
    I installed 6.1 while my iPAQ 2750 was connected and WMDC 6.0 was running.
    WMDC 6.1 gracefully unistalled 6.0 and installed itself without the need for
    a reboot!
    The existing association was kept.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 8, 2007