    Autnentication via Certificates.

    Thanks,
    Scott<-
    Scott Townsend, Apr 23, 2007

  2. Scott Townsend

    Al Guest

    On Apr 23, 3:22 pm, "Scott Townsend" <>
    wrote:
    > Can someone reccomend a IPSec VPN Client for my Windows Mobile 2005 PPC
    > Phone?
    >
    > I would be connecting to a PIX 515. It would be great if it allowed the
    > Autnentication via Certificates.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Scott<-

    It's not so much a recommendation as we have not actually tried it
    yet, but the following seems like a good candidate:

    http://www.bluefiresecurity.com/products/vpn/ or
    http://www.bluefiresecurity.com/downloads/

    If you try it, I'd be interested to hear about your experience with it
    (or if anyone else has tried it?).
    We need one that will work with RSA SecurID & just haven't had the
    time to test this as it's not high priority.

    Regards,

    Al
    Al, Apr 23, 2007

  3. Scott Townsend

    Vin Guest

    Vin, Apr 24, 2007
  4. Scott Townsend

    Al Guest

    On Apr 24, 5:07 pm, Vin <> wrote:
    > Al <> wrote:
    > > We need one that will work with RSA SecurID... <snip>

    > FYl, Al:
    >
    > RSA's Solutions Brief for BlueFire Mobile Security VPN
    > See: <http://tinyurl.com/2mdvnh> or
    > <http://rsasecurity.agora.com/rsasecured/guides/imp_pdfs/
    > Bluefire_MobileSecurity_VPN_AuthMan61.pdf>
    >
    > For RSA Implementation Guides for another 35 VPNs,
    > see <http://tinyurl.com/2kouxw> or
    > <http://rsasecurity.agora.com/rsasecured/guides/imp_pdfs/
    > Bluefire_MobileSecurity_VPN_AuthMan61.pdf>
    >
    > Suerte,
    > _Vin

    Thanks! Looks promising, I'm sitting down with the user next week to
    test this out.
    Al, Apr 26, 2007