    Windows messenger necessary, I don't use it.I unchecked msmsgs in msconfig
    startup but it keeps coming back. Does anything else depend on it? Seems
    outlook express is very slow now, coincidence? TIA

    Martin Loomis, Jun 14, 2004

  2. sorry for this posting3 times, just got newsgroups going and when I posted
    and didn't see it, tried again, then I saw somehow it was all under
    "Steve's" question with same title. Feel free to flame me, send me to a
    tutorial site, again, sorry. Am learning and won't let it happen again.

    Martin Loomis, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Martin Loomis

    Toolman Tim Guest

    No sweat, Martin! In fact, I can understand exactly how it happened, and
    since it didn't show up where you expected, I'd be trying again too ;o)

    Anyway, have you got the issue resolved?

    "Martin Loomis" <> wrote in message
    > | sorry for this posting3 times, just got newsgroups going and when I
    > | posted and didn't see it, tried again, then I saw somehow it was
    > | all under "Steve's" question with same title. Feel free to flame
    > | me, send me to a tutorial site, again, sorry. Am learning and won't
    > | let it happen again.

    "Martin Loomis" <> wrote
    > | in message news:...
    > | > I got tired of zone alarm saying windows messenger attempting to
    > | > access internet so I checked NO and remember this next time...
    > | > .Question, is Windows messenger necessary, I don't use it.I
    > | > unchecked msmsgs in msconfig startup but it keeps coming back.
    > | > Does anything else depend on it? Seems outlook express is very
    > | > slow now, coincidence? TIA

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jun 14, 2004
  4. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Martin Loomis" <> wrote in message

    >> | sorry for this posting3 times, just got newsgroups going and when I
    >> | posted and didn't see it, tried again, then I saw somehow it was
    >> | all under "Steve's" question with same title. Feel free to flame
    >> | me, send me to a tutorial site, again, sorry. Am learning and won't
    >> | let it happen again.

    > No sweat, Martin! In fact, I can understand exactly how it happened, and
    > since it didn't show up where you expected, I'd be trying again too ;o)

    What, I gotta send *you* to a tutorial site, too? ;)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 14, 2004
  5. Martin Loomis

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Jun 14, 2004
  6. Martin Loomis

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > | Toolman Tim wrote:
    > |
    > | > "Martin Loomis" <> wrote in message

    > | > No sweat, Martin! In fact, I can understand exactly how it
    > | > happened, and since it didn't show up where you expected, I'd be
    > | > trying again too ;o)
    > |
    > | What, I gotta send *you* to a tutorial site, too? ;)

    nah - I think I read that once already...

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jun 15, 2004