    still got the same thing. Any ideas.

    For equipment I have AMD 3400+, Geforce 6800GT and a Gig of RAM. Also
    running Audigy 2 ZS. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHJhZ29uYm1lbA==?=, Aug 22, 2005

  2. This is a known issue
    Solution #1

    - Open WMP10, then go to Tools, Options, Performance, Advanced
    - Disable the "Use Overlay" Option and you are done.

    Solution #2
    - Right click on the Desktop, Properties, Settings, Advanced
    - Click on the GeForce tab and choose Color correction.
    - Select "All" in the "Apply Color Correction To" drop down list.
    - Usually it says Desktop.
    - Apply, Accept, etc., etc.

    Any of these two methods will solve the problem.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 22, 2005

  3. i ask can it run in my pc a pentium 4 H T Processor?

    =?Utf-8?B?YSBxdWVzdGlvbg==?=, Aug 23, 2005