    this file." then the web help tells me its a 'COOD10D1', and apperentley
    it's not something I can download to sort out the problem, any you guys out
    there any ideas please, thanks for your help in advance.mike

    mike, Feb 8, 2005

  2. mike

    mike Guest

    Since requesting assistance on the "windows media player 10", have found it
    will play ' windows media audio files' only, but not " mp3 (or any thing
    else) audios files", have been at it for hour's, hope you can help, thanks
    agian. mike.

    mike, Feb 8, 2005

  3. On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:46:14 -0000, "mike"
    <> wrote:

    >Since requesting assistance on the "windows media player 10", have found it
    >will play ' windows media audio files' only, but not " mp3 (or any thing
    >else) audios files", have been at it for hour's, hope you can help, thanks
    >agian. mike.
    >
    >"mike" <> wrote in message
    >> I am running windows XP home edition, and don't know why but all of a
    >> sudden my windows media player 10 does not want to play my music files or
    >> music downloads, keeps coming up with " an audio codec is needed to play
    >> this file." then the web help tells me its a 'COOD10D1', and apperentley
    >> it's not something I can download to sort out the problem, any you guys
    >> out there any ideas please, thanks for your help in advance.mike

    http://www.bsplayer.com/

    Swill

    --
    The reasons for censoring Britt Ekland's erotic dancing in the room
    next to Edward Woodward in the Inn, in the film "The Wicker Man" are

    Governor Swill, Feb 8, 2005