    ac3 file with encoding intact into the passthrough toslink?

    Thanks
    Tom Obenschain

    tobenschain, Jul 12, 2010

  2. Pardon my ignorance, but isn't this something that should be addressed
    in the owner's manual? Or, a question you should be directing to
    Creative Labs Support?

    Doesn't the manual explain the capabilities and how to connect this item?

    Bobby Johnson, Jul 12, 2010

  3. tobenschain

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Jul 12, 2010
  4. tobenschain

    tobenschain Guest

    Hello

    Yes, I needed SPDIF as default sound card. But only VLC player seems to
    work.

    Thanks
    Tom Obenschain

    tobenschain, Jul 12, 2010